Todays post is very picture light, I was so engrossed in the 'playing' I forgot to pick up my camera and record the progress.
1. Cover chipboard with a suitable background paper, I printed these free bookcase images from the internet, to age it I swiped Antique Linen distress ink over the whole image.
2. The shelf was made by painting a scrap piece of card dark brown and dry brushing over some copper paint. It was attached with hot glue along with the skulls for support.
3. The witches hats are little works of origami, instructions HERE , the eyeballs were secured with hot glue.
4. I attached 3 brass paper fasteners (brads) and hung some worry dolls which I found in my junk box.
5. The pumpkins were cut from old halloween straws and secured with hot glue.
6. You can't see it really clearly but the brooms are hanging from a pair of dolls arms leftover from my 'Learner' project (just need to work out what to do with the torso!). The arms were cut to size, attach to the background with hot glue.
7. To finish off the piece I've added a black sizzix scaredy cat, a red spider and some fake spider web.
Witch Wares is the final piece for my Witch Triptych, along with Learner and Winifred.
I am entering this into the Open Minded Challenge, Left of Center and Oddball Stamps Challenge for Halloween, Artistic Inspirations for spooky. Ooh La La for the witching hour and the Corrosive Challenge for magical.
TFL, pop back tomorrow to see what spookiness Bex has in store for us.