The Temptress Tarot Card
1. The words are cut out using the sizzix spooktacular alphabet die..
2. Pan Pastels were used to colour the background.
3. BIC Mark-it pens and chalk pastels were used to colour the stamp.
Its simple but I think effective.
Then the idea of a WANTED poster came to mind, I just couldn't resist doing a second project!
1. I took a piece of beige card and coloured it with some Antique Linen Distressed Ink.
2. Using paint and powerpoint software I played around with the design and the text underneath the image.
3. I cut out the title using the sizzix spooktacular alphabet die.
4. Once printed I scrunched up the paper and applied more Antique Linen Distress Ink and then lightlyhighlighted with Walnut Ink Distress Ink.
I'm still learning how to play with digital stamps, so projects are more successful than others, but if you don't try you don't learn.
TFL Lou x