Introducing the EYE Baubles. (Yes, eyeballs rock!!)
1. Cut out lots of Christmas baubles (Sizzix Die) from mount board.
2. I painted both sides with white gesso, then painted with an irridesent white paint.
The hangers where painted with gesso and then several layers of gold paint.
3. Using a permanent red pen, scribble on the blood shot veins.
4. Using scraps of my hand made tissue fabric (instructions can be found HERE)
and black card cut out circles and attach.
5. Decorate the eyes with glitter, well it is Christmas after all!!
Next step is to try and make 3D Eye Baubles. I'll let you know
if I'm successful!!
TFL Lou x