1. Prep: Using a chocolate mould and air dry clay make up lots of skulls. I usually make the skulls at least 1 week ahead of time, they can take ages to dry.
2. Cut out lots of snowflakes (Sizzix die) from mountboard, it has to be sturdy enough to take the weight of the skulls.
3. Paint the skulls and the snowflakes with white gesso and pale lilac paint, when dry slap on some sparkle.
4. Make a small hole in one of the 'arms' of a flake and attach a jump ring for hanging.
5. Using a hot glue gun, attach the skulls to the snowflakes.
6. Glue gems into the eye sockets.
7. When dry hang up and enjoy.
I wonder what my guests will think of these or if they will even notice!
Fancy some skulls to play with?
I am entering this into the Corrosive Challenge Blog for anything goes.
This is entered into the Altered Eclectics Challenge for the countdown to Christmas.
I'll randomly select 3 people who comment (on our blog or fb group) on this project.
Deadline 17:00 Monday 8th December
TFL Lou x