Friday 27 March 2015

Mermaids - Left of Center 71

Another Freaky Friday and another Left of Center challenge for you all.

 The theme this week is mermaids. I know I did a mermaid last week too but hey ho! I chose this Jayna stamp from Nikki Burnette and used it on a couple of things. First was an art journal page, and the second was some six word story ATCs for a swap I am running on UKScrappers. I wanted a watery type background for both, so out came the trusty distress inks/waterbrush combi, then coloured the images with my oh so few copic pens. My I need more of those!


I covered the ATCs with glossy accents and now I'm not so sure about that effect so I may redo them so that they are less fuzzy looking!

Love the image though, and even though my colouring skills are nowhere near those of the artist herself, I do like how they have turned out.

Thanks for looking, and see you soon I hope.

Bex.

No comments:

Post a Comment