Instructions for my journal page
1. Cover card stock with old book pages
2. Stencil (Brocade) in dark blue ink (this is my stencil of the moment!)
3. Using chalk pastels blend several shades of blue to cover the page to your liking. Spray with a fixative ( I use hairspray).
4. Stencil the swirls in a powder blue paint.
5. EMBOSSED IMAGE: Print out the image onto light blue flecked card. I used a non permanent pen to draw over the lines and then embossed with a pearlised blue embossing powder. I did this in several stages as I wasn't sure how long the ink would stay sticky. (I've lost my embossing pen!). Cut out and attach to page with sticky foam pads.
6. Print out the words and attach to page.
TFL Lou x