Would you go into the Woods to play with such sad looking skulls?
1. Using chalk pastels create a background with yellows and oranges.
2. Print image onto background and attach lots of google eyes.
3. Knock back/distress the colour by applying 'Antique Linen' distress ink across the whole piece.
4. Repeat with blues and purples to create a 'frame', then crinkle frame to distress further.
5. Distress the edges with scissors, highlight with 'Vintage Photo' distress ink.
6. Mount main image onto frame.
7. Print out word banner into white paper, distress with 'Antique Linen', crumple and highlight with 'Vintage Photo', attach to piece to finish.
TFL Lou x
Remember we would love to see any of your sci-fi/fantasy/geeky creations and there is a chance to win craft store vouchers if you share your work either on our FB page or you can use this linkup tool