1. Chipboard decorated as a brick wall
2. 2 Plastic cups, covered in like green tissue paper and a cross cut into the base so the broom handle can poke through.
3. 2 Barbie doll legs, painted in gesso, then covered in strips of black tape
4. A small craft broom, I replaced the broom handlewith a longer bit of stick
5. 2 rectangles of tissue paper stitched and gasthered at one end; this is the bloomers
6. Using the shoes which came with the doll, I painted them with black gesso and covered in purple glitter.
7. Lots of black tissue for the skirt.
8. Lots of hot glue for securing everything.
Its then just an assembly job with lots of hot glue to attach the witch to the brick wall.
I did add in an "L" plate!!
I have entered this into the PDE Linky Party for Halloween decorations and the lovely Left of Centre Challenge Blog.
Hope you enjoyed my miniaturising project.
Pop by tomorrow and see what Bex has been up to!!